Friday, March 5, 2010

Going Batty

I have been enjoying Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga on my 360, minding my own business, having a good time, when lo and behold, I play the Degobah level from The Empire Strikes Back.

Then something that I thought would never happen again, I met my old school gaming arch-enemy: bats.

Bats, along with flying Medusa heads, were one of my least favorite enemies to battle in Castlevania.

Bats, and other flying animals (though eagles were the worst), were the bane of my existence when ever I was sadomasochistic enough to attempt beat any Ninja Gaiden game.

So here I am today, in 2010, getting my 'you know what' handed to me by remarkably slow moving Lego bats. That's right, Jedi Knights, Dark Sith Lords and Stormtroopers are no match for flying Lego bats.

The more things change, the more the stay the same I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment